Consumer Digital Demand Generation Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager with Kami Vision you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive toward Kami Vision’s accelerating global revenue goals. You will work in partnership with a seasoned team of demand gen, design, and product experts – planning and executing initiatives, and GTM of new products. Bring your creative energy and technical passion to Kami’s consumer SaaS / Mobile marketing environment, as we launch products and expand our services – enhancing +6 million peoples’ lives around the world.
What You’ll Do
- You will concept, plan, and implement B2C digital campaigns and programs that meet revenue goals. You may even be asked to support our new & growing B2B solutions.
- Hands-on execution & management of integrated marketing campaigns – stretching across all digital channels, social, email, mobile, web, programmatic advertising and more
- Experience working with multiple personas – delivering personalized messaging across channels – and markets.
- Apply your expertise in driving toward growth KPIs – obsess with how your work impacts that growth – A/B testing; data driven decisions; dashboarding and analysis.
- Work the creative process with Design and subject matter experts as you create compelling and professional branded content that fuels the demand generation engine.
- Nimbly mange campaigns through intelligent platforms– B2C platforms such as Klaviyo or Braze, and B2B platforms such as HubSpot or Pardot; and other tech tools – WordPress, 3rd party ad platforms, social channels, Google Analytics and more.
- 4+ years of B2C SaaS or PaaS demand gen marketing experience
- Startup or high growth environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Marketing certifications in related demand generation topics preferred
- Experience with digital mkt technologies: 3rd party ad platforms, social channels, Google Analytics and more.
- Experienced with demand generation video content; digital engagement promotions etc preferred
- Proven ability to think creatively and turn ideas into effective digital and non-digital marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Exceptional written communication skills, and a keen eye for excellent branding and design
- Strong team player with a positive attitude – willingness to stretch and grow
Location: Austin, TX; San Jose, CA, Hybrid Considered
Position: Full Time