Kami Vision is seeking to immediately hire an organized, motivated and detail-oriented multi-tasker to join our team. This individual will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and manage the general administration of our San Jose office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support CEO
- providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for meticulous calendar management, including planning meetings, coordinating recurring check-ins and communicating with multiple parties to scheduled events.
- Provide high level operational and administrative support to CEO as needed.
- Complete expense reports, reimbursements and travel arrangements c-suite
- Manage additional professional and personal projects for CEO as needed.
- Planning events and meetings.
- Special requests.
- Manage Office Logistics
- Maintain general office functions, including office supply inventory and ordering, performing regular office rounds to ensure office is in order.
- Oversee office storage and file maintenance, including coordination and organization of supplies and storage.
- Assist with phone.
- Oversee staff meeting organization (meeting reminders, food, staff reports and materials).
- Manage systems to ensure office is tidy and organized, coordinating kitchen cleaning and
- Act as a liaison with the building management on any suite needs (e.g. carpet cleaning, light fixture replacement, office temperature, etc.).
- Responsible for office vendor relationships (e.g. water, printer, phones).
- Responsible for office celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, etc.).
- Assist with additional general office tasks as needed.
Additional Information education, Qualifications and Requirements
- Enthusiasm for Kami Vision’s mission
- Proven track record of excellent follow-through and accountability
- Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible and able to meet changing work needs and demands
- Prior administrative experience required
- Positive, can-do attitude
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient with Google Suite including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms; Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- Comfortable learning new technical/computer skills as they arise
- Strong writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A minimum one year of administrative experience
Physical Demands The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Typing, writing, reading, hearing and speaking
- Use of hands and fingers to operate office equipment
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, kneeling
- Some lifting and carrying up to 25lbs
- Noise level is moderately quiet Working Hours
- 9am to 5pm, with some flexibility
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Based in our San Jose office
- This is a non-exempt benefited hourly position
- Hourly Range $24 to $36