About this role
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager to grow our home security services business. This PM partners closely with internal product, engineering and marketing stakeholders to drive customer acquisition, attach, engagement, improve retention, understand product usage, and forecast, estimate and measure our subscriber growth.
- Combine qualitative feedback from customer surveys and quantitative feedback from usage metrics to define new services and product enhancements
- Defining and measuring key performance metrics to track the performance of the service to accelerate improvements
- Define new in-app, email and other marketing campaigns to promote services to customers
- Identifying new service opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation.
- Work with the UX team to define an amazing service experience
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in software product management, with a track record of shipping cloud products and cloud services
- Demonstrated ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Prior experience with SaaS based products preferably in connected home or IoT markets
- Experience in working with engineering, IT, UX & UI teams to define, develop and deliver the software apps
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and teams in multiple geographies
- Expertise using spreadsheets for data analysis and modeling
- An advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field – a plus
Cut your teeth in established organizations but also thrives in fast-paced startup environment.