· The ideal candidate would be able to sell to retailers, businesses in alarm and the healthcare industry.
· Forms and aligns sales strategies to meet Kami’s sales growth objectives and long-term strategic goals
· Leverages market insights, customers trends, and competitive intelligence to inform sales tactics and contribute to company strategy
· Regularly assesses team capabilities and performance and builds its skills and competencies to meet future needs
· Coaches individuals and teams to meet high performance standards
· Deploys funnel management, value selling, problem solving, and data-based decision making to meet the Company’s new product development targets and to provide accurate sales forecasting to support the Company’s business planning needs
· Continuously improves sales operation, adopting tools and processes that improve outcomes
· Works across functions to establish and support successful partnerships dealers, OEMs, and other technology providers.
· Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior. Includes ensuring sales team’s compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
· Facilitate the customer’s needs to customize the software stack, industrial design of hardware or UI/UX for the app.
· Do customer discovery to define the key problems for business that can be solved with Turing, utilizing our EDGE AI, cloud infrastructure, VMS, app and user management system.
· Help the sales team manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals.
· Be abreast with the latest development in EDGE AI, cloud and hardware technology for vision IoT market
· Provide insights about the market, customers and competitive landscape to the product, technology and marketing team.
· Over 5 year’s experience in managing and growing sales in similar vertical (healthcare, alarm industry, and consumer SaaS)
· Significant experience (>5 years) leading commercial sales teams
· Knowledge of and experience applying a variety of GTM models, channel relationships, and compensations structures
· Demonstrated track record of delivering sales growth, building new pipeline, addressing new markets, and driving new product adoption
· Must be proficient at funnel management, value-based selling, and methodical problem solving
· Savvy with funnel metrics and data-based decision making; strong customer behavior pattern recognition
· B.S. Engineering, Business or relevant field. MBA degree preferred.
· Able and willing to travel to meet with partners, field sales, and headquarters team on regular intervals. Under normal, pre-COVID it was >30% travel.
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal and team-building skills.
· Thrives in a small-company environment with full accountability.
· Strategic – not just focused on Sales but on the building and executing the strategic plan of the organization.
· Team Builder- builds a cohesive team, communicates goals and roles clearly, celebrates team accomplishments, and ensures that the team has necessary skills and strengths.
· Results Driven – success in this position will require a disciplined sales process that sets high expectations, uses data to drive actions, and adopts continuous improvement
· Customer Centered- comfortable with a consultative sales approach. Solicits voice of customer and addresses gaps in team’s ability to meet emerging customer needs. Consistently interacts with customers to develop new insights and identify opportunities to grow.
· Innovator- challenges the status quo, encourages others to try new things, nurtures/prototypes new ideas, and shares lessons learned with the broader organization